Airshow Announcing LLC
"The Voice of Experience" Airshow Announcer
Spectators will feel like they’re right in the cockpit because Larry has flown most of those maneuvers as an Intermediate competitor or judged them as a certified International Aerobatic Club Regional contest judge.
· Licensed skydiver 46 years TU-7s in the '60s, Square for POPS in '82, ready for >60
· Airline pilot 35 years Boeing 707, 727, 747, 747-400, Airbus A300
· USAF pilot 25 years C-121/EC-121 Super Constellation, C-130/EC-130 Hercules
· Airshow announcer 35 years See the Airshows page
· ICAS member 35 years Convention Exhibitor 17 years
· Aerobatic competitor 4 years Sportsman and Intermediate, 8KCAB and Pitts S-2A
· Aerobatic contest judge 4 years International Aerobatic Club (IAC) Regional judge
Sponsors will hear Larry’s TV and radio background project a quality image for their dollars.